Programs - Intercultural Training
- selecting employees for an international assignment?
- being part of or leading a cultural diverse team?
- moving to a new city or country?
- raising your children in a multicultural community?
SUKAVANA helps individuals and companies to flourish within different cultures. Our trainings focus on skills and strategies that employees and their families need for a successful assignment abroad; to manage the challenges, concerns and opportunities.
Programs are designed to
- prepare and support expatriates
- re-integrate and support inpatriates / repatriates
- raise awareness of cultural aspects - in business and socially
- help to identify ways in which cultural differences can help or hinder
- develop intercultural skills that can be used in practice
Programs are designed for
- expatriates, inpatriates, repatriates & families
- HR & management
- international teams and projects
- corporates, organisations, public and private, schools and universities, NGOs
- individual assessments and analysis
- cultural exposure, practical experiences, field trips (only in SA at present)
- continuous support e.g. evaluation of business practices
- vetting communication e.g. answering specific questions