Programs Inter-Cultural Education / Training
- are you part of or leading a cultural diverse team?
- select employees for an international assignment?
- moving to a new city or country?
- raising your children in a multi-cultural community?
- or interested in self-growth & development?
SUKAVANA assists individuals, teams and companies to flourish within diverse environments | cultures. Our approach is holistic. Our programs facilitate an understanding, appreciation, and strategic approach to cultural diversity. You will gain knowledge and develop skills and strategies to enhance your relationships with colleagues, partners and customers of other cultural backgrounds. You will learn to think differently and deal with the unexpected, hence increase your impact.
Programs are designed to
- foster self-awareness
- raise awareness of cultural aspects - in business and socially
- develop emotional and cultural intelligence
- identify the impact of perceptions and stereotypes
- learn to manage biases
- develop a growth mindset
- prepare and support expatriates
- re-integrate and support inpatriates / repatriates
Programs are designed for
- individuals, teams and organisations operating within diverse environments
- international / multi-cultural teams and projects
- workforce adjustment, e.g. after M&As etc.
- expatriates, inpatriates, repatriates & families
- HR & management
- Start-ups, SMEs, MNCs, NGOs, SOEs, embassies, universities, schools...
- individual / team assessments and analysis
- tailored programs according to client's needs and company's objectives
- cultural exposure, practical experiences, field trips
- continuous support e.g. evaluation of business practices
- monitoring, evaluation, measurements of effectiveness (ROI | ROE)
- vetting communication e.g. answering specific questions